Friday, February 16, 2007

A Picture of my New Home !


Just thought I'd post a picture of my New Home !

Here it is... (click for larger pic)
1800+sq.ft, 2 story, with fireplaces, 3 car garage, 4bed, 3bath
and a 6000 sq.ft lot (3000 of which is backyard)



















It is less than 5 years old and is going to be fun to decorate internally and externally (landscaping). My Significant other has already chosen nearly every element of our new furniture wish list. I just have to fork over the checks from time to time.. haha.
But I really don't mind. She is very good at decorating and matching colors and fabrics and all that jazz. She does it tastefully and keeps a great home.

This Valentines day I couldn't afford to take my wife out to dinner or get her a fancy arrangement of flowers or jewellery. Mainly because I was scraping all the money I could muster into my savings account during escrow and saving all the rest to furnish the place. And God bless her, she didn't mind it at all. So we spent 14th February evening on plastic chairs eating Pizza and drinking champagne. (in our San Jose apartment.. we have sold all our current furniture) We watched Cold mountain on DVD. Believe you me, it was (in my book) a really nice Valentines day.

Yesterday (15th Feb) , I presented my wife her valentines day gift. A small felt blue jewellery box with the keys to our new home in it. Uh-huh, yeah, corny, I know.. but you had to be there... :)

Now THAT's a valentine day present !! :-)

================

Hey by the way, is anyone in Tracy selling their Pool table ? I need one for my game room !
email me.

================

4 comments:

  1. Welcome Mr Tracy -- to Tracy! Nice start to a blog, you are doing the blog that hundreds of others here thought to do, but never did. Keep it up.

    JimF

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are bringing the Valentine's day standards very high my friend! I hope my wife doesn't read your blog (or talk to your wife about that). I will be in sooo much trouble.

    ReplyDelete