Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Thinking out of the box !!!

Silly Title, I know. It has nothing to do with innovation or anything, it just popped into my head. And I, being an individual suffering from verbal diarrhea, feel compelled to either say it out loud or put it down on paper. (or blog). Also, over the past 2 weeks I have had precious little sleep. I have made about 7-8 round-trips between Tracy and San Jose in the last weekend alone. (yes that is 4 round trips a day !!). Saturday night I came home and collapsed on the bed for lack of a single non-aching muscle to stand on.

But I feel I digress.

The wife and I are still living out of boxes and thinking out of boxes (past 1 week). Packing and Moving boxes I mean. My garage is filled with them, My living room is filled with them and other parts of the house are littered with them too. Moving to a new house is just half the job done. Unpacking and getting back to a sense of normalcy is the other 50%. Still living on plastic furniture.

Just this morning I couldn't find a jacket I wear to work sometimes and spent the better part of 20 minutes rummaging through some large U-Haul boxes filled with clothes.

I plan on writing something more substantial and with a lot more pictures in my next post. For now, this is all I can do..(Waiting for my DSL connection to kick in)

Many thanks to the warm Tracy resident who took the time to welcome me to town (whilst walking his little dog) and promised me a few free tickets for the ACE train. I like this neighbourhood already...

Here's a silhouette picture I took of my Significant Other
looking down from the landing at the top of the stairs


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my wonderful hometown. I hope it turns out to be everything you hope.
    If you need any "help" with anything let me know.

    ReplyDelete