Monday, June 25, 2007

Random Tracy Roadster...

Summer time is Driving time in Tracy...
(..and for that matter, everywhere else in Sunny California)

I see some really nice Hot rods and Classic cars on Tracy streets from time to time. Infact nearly every second house I see, (when their garages are open) seem to conceal some 4-wheeled treasure or the other.

I saw this Hot Rod yesterday. Notice how the engine is wide open. This guy was really letting her rip and enjoying himself. Kudos to him (whomever he may be) for the hard work put in.
(click to enlarge)
>> >>


I also saw a beautiful Orange early 70's charger a couple weeks ago, (Truly beautiful) but I didn't have my camera at the time. I did however find some pics from the internet to show you what I mean
:-)
(click to enlarge)


Does Tracy have any local classic car clubs ? Or do I have to wait till august for the Glass on the Grass show (or the tracy classic car show, I think) to find out ?
:-)



3 comments:

  1. Isn't the Glass-On-The-Grass show over already ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey isn't that orange one the car from Dukes of hazard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No actually, it is a couple years later. But it is a charger (albeit without the confederate flag) :)

    ReplyDelete