Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hot Air Balloons over Tracy.

I have always been Fascinated by Hot Air Ballooning !


Woke up this morning and went outside to pick up the morning paper (Tracy Press :-) Looked up and saw two hot air balloons in the sky.

Now, being a former resident of Santa Clara, I never really saw one up close, let alone in the open blue sky, so I was pretty excited.
Ran inside to get my camera. Took a few pictures !



I am going to book my wife and me on one of those air tours of the valley !!! Anybody want to join me with their spouse / significant other ?

:-)




This is the Tracy site I found:
CLICK Here for the website
Professor Muldoon's Hot Air Balloon Company

P.O. Box 1208

Tracy, CA 95378-1208
Phone: (800) 822-3333
(209) 833-9014



Let me know, My wife and I are going next weekend
(18th Aug '07)



God, I love this country !

1 comment:

  1. Cool !
    Unfortunately I am prone to vertigo, or I'd have loved to join up!

    :)

    ReplyDelete