Friday, July 4, 2008

Classic Tracy Police Car.

Some Way Classic and Way Modern Po-Po !! ;-)
(Pardon the slang, I couldn't resist)

I saw a beautiful sight today.
(You know how much I love vintage/Classic Cars)


Went to OSH on 11th Street and saw a Classic Police car with Historic plates et al, parked there. Best thing was that it looked like it came off the assembly line, it was so pristinely restored.

A Real Tracy Police car from the 50s
(I estimate it to be a 52-54 Ford Crestline)

Here are some pictures..
(Click to enlarge)








Also it should be noted that the Current Tracy Police Department have a really cool Dodge Charger Cop Car.. I have seen it on the roads, sounding all mean and intimidating. See a pic of what I'm talking about..


(Click to enlarge)


Of course , here's the rest of em.

(Click to enlarge)


Have a Great 4th of July !

4 comments:

  1. I've seen the Charger also.
    Arent cars like that only for highway flag downs ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PoPo !! LOL
    That's funny chit right there !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO YOU REMEMBER A MOTEL IN TRACY CALLED THE FLAIR? THANKS,
    MRJBR93@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. STILL LOOKING FOR INFO ON THE FLAIR MOTEL C. 1960. THANKS!
    MORNAFAN93@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete