Saturday, March 21, 2009

On my third corvette already...

.. and not a mid-life crisis in sight. LOL.

Well, you must have read that I sold my 1977 Corvette coupe last may (2008). I always wanted an older chrome bumper Vette, so for Christmas, I bought myself a 1970 Corvette Stingray.

Now Since Corvettes are how I roll, player needs to have a slick ride to drive on a daily basis. So i sold the Mitsubishi Eclipse I had and signed up for a 50th Anniversary Corvette coupe. It is a one owner, well taken care of 2003 Corvette, 50th Anniversary with just 63k miles on the clock. And for a good price too.

(Click for more detail)

Best decision I ever made. I enjoy this beast ! Thank you Chevy ! God Bless this country.. and GM if you're listening.. If you put as much love into all your cars as you do the corvette, you will never fail.



(Click for more detail)


(Click for more detail)


(Click for more detail)



I upgraded the Exhaust system to a Twin 4" Chrome tip Magnaflow. I Even put in a Vortex, intake bridge. See below.

(Click for more detail)


THis car has HUD (Heads-up Display), which means it projects the dashboard gauges onto the inside of the windscreen, so I never have to look down when driving... Feels like a fighter plane... especially at night !! :)

(Click for more detail)

1 comment:

  1. Woah !! Dude, what do you do, and how do i get a job like yours ? LOL..

    Just kidding guy ! Enjoy your corvettes and we should meet up and take our Stingrays out for a spin eh ?

    ReplyDelete