Monday, December 7, 2009

SNOW on the Altamont Pass !!

It snowed today in Tracy

Wow ! I have never seen anything as awesome as the sight this morning on my usual commute to work.. Meadows and round rump hills of soft white snow !

The entire range of hills in and around the Altamont Pass was covered in snow. I have been in Tracy for 3 years now, but this is the first time this has happened. Here are some pictures I took...











Another Tracy-ite Dave Parker did good by taking some lovely Close-up shots...






I love the snow... :)

5 comments:

  1. I actually stopped on the highway and took a few snaps..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some nice pictures. Hope there are no traffic jams on the way home.. knowing the idiot drivers on the roads, someone will slip on some ice somewhere and cause a pileup...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... gotta love snow.. I miss Montana sometimes... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive carefully. It is not only cars that can be recalled by their Maker.............................................

    ReplyDelete