Monday, December 20, 2010

Tracy Mall at Christmas time!

The Tracy Mall at Christmas time.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Tracy-ites !!


It seems to have been an uneventful year, with a little depression and a lot of hand wringing for those who own homes and have lost money or are wallowing in debt.
Well.. I try to forget. It is after all all in the mind.

Cut your Cable connections, stop watching the Media biased Cable news networks and feel a little better. I did.. and I do.
Anyways, I was strolling through the Tracy Mall at Naglee road a couple of days ago and thought I'd snap a couple of pictures for you guys... Enjoy and Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Here's one of The mall with folks getting their booths ready in the early morning.
















Here's the Playpen, where kids can sit on Santa's lap. Imagine how innocent and worry free life is for little kids at this moment in time...
















This Santa really looked the part.



































Here's the Merry go round / Carousel in the Tracy Mall, near the food court.
















Cheers and Merry-ness to you all !

2 comments:

  1. I saw that santa.. He really does look good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and appy New Year !!! Things will get better in time... I have a good feeling that 2011 will be beteer than 2010, economically.....

    ReplyDelete